Questions About Insane Home Fat Loss
- What type of results can I expect from Insane Home Fat Loss?
- How will I be speeding up my metabolism with Insane Home Fat Loss?
- What makes Insane Home Fat Loss different from other home workout programs?
- How does Insane Home Fat Loss work, and what are the steps in using it?
- Do I need any equipment?
- What is the difference between Insane Home Fat Loss and Six Pack Shortcuts?
- Does Insane Home Fat Loss include a diet or nutrition program?
- Can I build muscle with Insane Home Fat Loss?
- Can women do Insane Home Fat Loss?
- I’m busy, will this program fit into my lifestyle?
- I’m new to exercise, will I be able to do Insane Home Fat Loss?
- I’m already in good shape – is Insane Home Fat Loss right for me?
- How will I get the program? Will It be shipped to me?
- I’m not from the United States. Can I sign up for the program?
- How can I learn more?
- I have another question that wasn’t covered on this page – how can I get it answered?
1. What type of results can I expect from Insane Home Fat Loss?
The goals of Insane Home Fat Loss are to:
- Burn your belly fat
- Get you a lean, toned, athletic body
- For men: To build a lean, muscular, and natural looking physique with defined abs.
- For women: To build a slim and toned “bikini body” with a flat stomach and curves in all the right places
With Insane Home Fat Loss, you CAN expect to lose fat, gain muscle, and to improve your cardiovascular endurance. However, in order to get these results you must:
- Consistently do 4 20 minute Insane Home Fat Loss workouts every week
- Consistently follow the diet in the “Simple Eating Plan” mini eBook with minimal cheating
So again – please don’t sign up if you’re looking for a magical way to get in great shape overnight with no effort. I’ve designed the program to be as simple and easy to follow as possible – but you WILL need to consistently do the workouts and follow the eating plan in order to see results
2. How will I be losing fat with Insane Home Fat Loss?
My goal with Insane Home Fat Loss is to help you burn lots of calories directly – and to also help you to speed up your metabolism. Speeding up your metabolism won’t burn as many calories immediately, but research shows that in the long term it’s a very important weight loss factor.
We’ll be speeding up your metabolism by helping you gain lean body mass (muscle tissue.) This is the most proven and effective way to help you burn more calories through metabolism.
We’ll also be doing it in a way where you won’t get “bulky” or huge like a bodybuilder. Men will look athletically muscular and natural, while women will look slim but toned.
You can learn more about how I designed Insane Home Fat Loss to help you speed up your metabolism here:
3. What makes Insane Home Fat Loss different from other home workout programs?
The exercises in Insane Home Fat Loss are designed to be more intense than the exercises in other home workout programs. This is because it supports our main goal of helping you build muscle while you do your cardio workouts, and to increase your metabolism. I believe that this is a very important long-term factor in weight loss.
The workouts are shorter (but more intense) than other home workout program. Most home workout programs take 45 minutes or longer, but Insane Home Fat Loss workouts only take about 20 minutes each
Insane Home Fat Loss exercises are simpler and easier to learn than the exercises in many other home workout programs. Most home workouts consist of 20-30 different exercises per workout, many of which can be difficult to perform at first. Insane Home Fat Loss consists of 8-10 exercises per workout, and the exercises are simple bodyweight movements that are easy to pick up.
Learn more about what makes Insane Home Fat Loss different from this free video:
4. How does Insane Home Fat Loss work, and what are the steps in using it?
Insane Home Fat loss consists of 8 workouts, each about 20 minutes long. The workouts consist of intense bodyweight cardio exercises designed to help you lose fat.
Each workout consists of 8-10 easy to learn bodyweight exercises. You won’t have to sit through any boring instructionals -- you can learn the exercises just by following what I do in the videos. I’ll be doing the workout along with you, and you’ll just have to do the same exercises you see the group and I doing.
For each exercise, you’ll be doing it as many reps as you can within 30 seconds. You’ll then rest 15 seconds and begin the next exercise. You repeat this until you’ve done every exercise three times. The reason why I designed the program this way is because it allows you do go at a fast pace in a intense exercise, and the partially recover before beginning the next one. This supports the goal of the program – which is to help you gain muscle and increase your metabolism while you are burning calories directly through cardio.
You’ll be doing the workouts 4 times per week. This should be easy to fit into your busy schedule, since you can do the workouts from home and you don’t need to drive to a gym.
If you want to find out more about how Insane Home Fat Loss works, check out this free video:
5. Do I need any equipment?
No! All you’ll need is a towel – that’s it!
6. What is the difference between Insane Home Fat Loss and Six Pack Shortcuts?
Six Pack Shortcuts is intended to help you build muscle, burn fat, and get six pack abs. The workouts are a combination of weightlifting and high intensity cardio, and it does require basic weightlifting equipment (barbell, dumbbells, etc.)
Insane Home Fat Loss on the other hand is focused on the goal of losing your belly fat. It’s perfect for guys who are mainly concerned with losing fat, and for women who want to slim down.
No equipment is required for Insane Home Fat Loss – all workouts are 100% bodyweight.
If your main goal is to build muscle or to get six pack abs, I recommend signing up for Six Pack Shortcuts. If your main goal is to burn fat, Insane Home Fat Loss is going to be perfect for you.
7. Does Insane Home Fat Loss include a diet or nutrition program?
Yes! You’ll get a free copy of my “Simple Fat Loss Diet” eBook included for free with Insane Home Fat Loss.
8. Can I build muscle with Insane Home Fat Loss?
Yes! Because the exercises are designed to be more challenging, Insane Home Fat Loss will be more effective for muscle building than many other home workout courses.
If you’re a guy who wants to build a natural looking “beach body” muscle, or if you’re a girl who wants to build a slim, toned body this program will be perfect for you.
However – since Insane Home Fat Loss consists of 100% bodyweight exercises, it will NOT make you bulky or extremely muscular like a bodybuilder. If you want to become extremely muscular, then I recommend you sign up for Six Pack Shortcuts instead.
You can learn more about how Insane Home Fat loss helps you to build natural looking, tasteful muscle here:
9. Can women do Insane Home Fat Loss?
Yes! In fact, about half of my Insane Home Fat Loss clients are women. If your goal is to lose fat and to get a toned “bikini body,” Insane Home Fat Loss will be perfect for you.
10. I’m busy, will this program fit into my lifestyle
Yes! The workouts are only about 20 minutes long, and you can do them at home with no equipment. This makes them much more convenient to do than many other workout programs – and much easier to fit into your busy lifestyle.
11. I’m new to exercise, will I be able to do Insane Home Fat Loss?
Yes! I include beginner variations for all exercises in Insane Home Fat Loss, and I have some of my friends demonstrate these in the group during the workout. If an exercise is too challenging for you, you can always switch to the beginner variation anytime you want. Your conditioning will build up fast, and soon you’ll be doing the full versions of each exercise.
Also, Insane Home Fat Loss exercises are done at your own pace. You’ll be doing an exercise for 30 seconds, then resting for 30 seconds. This means that you can slow the pace down if you can’t go any faster, and you won’t have to worry about falling behind.
12. I’m already in good shape – is Insane Home Fat Loss right for me?
Yes! I also include advanced variations for all exercises, so if an exercise isn’t challenging you there’s an easy way to kick the intensity up.
And again, the exercises are timed for 30 seconds and done at your own pace. If you want to make an exercise more intense, you can just pick up the pace and do it faster.
13. How will I get the program? Will It be shipped to me?
Insane Home Fat Loss is 100% digital – nothing will be shipped to you. This means that you’ll get instant access to the videos when you sign up, without having to wait for anything to be shipped.
You’ll also be able to stream the videos from anywhere in the world with an internet connection – or download high definition copies to your hard drive permanently. Once you’ve downloaded copies, you have full rights to put them on any mobile device or computer you like, or to burn them to DVD.
14. I’m not from the United States. Can I sign up for the program?
Yes! Again, Insane Home Fat Loss is delivered digitally through my clients-only site. You can stream or download the videos from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
15. How can I learn more?
The best way to learn more about Insane Home Fat loss is to watch my free towel fat loss video. I show you how you’ll be burning your belly fat in Insane Home Fat Loss doing short 20 minute workouts with nothing but your workout towel. It sounds strange, but I’ll show you how I use the towel in some of the most intense and effective fat loss exercises.
I’ll also give you some killer fat loss tips you can use even if you don’t sign up. Click the button below to check out the video now:
16. I have another question that wasn’t covered on this page – how can I get it answered
For the fastest response, give me a call! You can contact the Six Pack Shortcuts team at (Local) 512-201-4646 800-655-8576 if you live inside the United States, at 855-520-7596 if you live outside the United States. Your call will be answered by one of my senior trainers, who can answer any questions that you have about the program.
Our phones are answered live from 11 AM - 8 PM United States Central time, Monday through Friday. You can also leave us a message outside those hours, and we'll get back to you ASAP.
You can also use the form below to send me an email: