The feedback I got on the 5 minute belly fat destroyer workout I sent on Monday was crazy!
So I wanted to give you another workout to try today. Again, this one doesn’t require any gym equipment, so you can do it whenever, wherever.
I’ve also designed –> THIS to burn fat at optimal levels so try it out after you complete the workout all the way through.
Today’s workout consists of 3 exercises, 4 rounds each, with no rest between rounds.
Now if this is a bit of a challenge for you, do your best and come back to this each week to see your progress and for maximum fat burning power.
#1 – Jumping Knee Tuck Burpee:
- Stand with your feet hip width apart
- Squat down and place hands on ground in front of you
- Jump legs back into plank position
- Do a push-up
- Then jump with your knees tucked
- Land and repeat 10x
#2 : Side Plank Hip Raise
- Start in a side plank position. Be sure that your elbow is directly underneath your shoulder and your feet are stacked on top of eachother.
- Lower your body down until just before your hip touches the ground.